Monday, November 28, 2011

Are you nuts?

We went for groceries today and suddenly I had these cravings for some nuts, esp for hazelnut and macadamia.  (We have a macadamia tree in our yard but it's not the season yet) And then I saw these:

Does this feel like Christmas to you? It so does to me! I don't even know why..

I can't remember the last time I had to crack open a nut! I think it was more than 10 years ago! I love it! It's different and much more interesting than just opening a bag and eat ready made ones. Everything that is still in its shell ( be it nuts or seafood or any thing) tastes so much better.
I also bought a bag of ready to eat macadamias but they were a disappointment. I guess our macadamia tree spoiled me :)) Nothing compares to fresh food! 

One more picture taken with Hipstamatic app for iPhone. If you love old day retro photos this is a great app. And it's free ;) I know, my pictures aren't the best advertisement  :P





No comments:

Post a Comment