Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kitty fever

I have to make a goal to blog more. Right now I only blog once a week. I have a lot of things to share but most of the time my thoughts stay in my head and my photos in my camera.. Told you I wasn't born a blogger :))

Anyway, today I finished Hello kitty  birthday present for my Kitty lover friend. I honestly never liked Hello Kitty  I don't know why so many people do :)) Well, I do find her cute, she's definitely cute but I just don't like her character. You can watch some of Hello Kitty cartoons on YouTube to get to know her better :P

Hair pins, ring, earrings, bracelet and a personalized necklace.
Too many kitties? :))


And now packed. Don't you just love this little box? It's from Thailand!



Meow meow..  meow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment