Thursday, January 19, 2012

1001 views!

I'm on 1001 views today! Thank you to all my readers! Thou I'm not blogging about anything special and despite my poor English you still take time to visit me! I'm very grateful for that! And a thank you to Blogger too :)) I don't think I would be able to carry on without knowing that I do have visitors! :)




These are origami flowers that my brother-in-law and I made a while ago for my mother-in-law's birthday. He made the flowers and I helped him with stems and leaves.


The flowers are lilies. You can find a lot of tutorials on the Internet. First we wanted to make them "the right way" from origami paper. (how is it called? Can't remember that word? something M.. moshi? :)) But the store near our house that used to sell them closed down and we were in a hurry so we went to Officeworks and got some red and green A4 cardstock paper. And that was the correct decision! Big bold red flowers are absolutely beautiful! And thanks to the thickness of the paper I could attach them to the wire stems  without any problems. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment