Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First blog of the year

Happy new year everyone! Hope you had/are having great holidays with your family and friends!
I'm having wonderful time with my extended family. Not much crafting and a lot of eating!

The quilt top for my nephew. Still a lot to do.

It's a new year and a new month so I was concentrating on restocking Handmade Highstreet. Triple work to do because I'll be away till mid-March. But luckily I got some help from my two little cousins  ;) 


And the stock is ready and waiting to be send to the store!

A lot of earrings and hair pins!

This wood button pins are new! Cuter and more durable!

And I'm off to the post office!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year chi! :))
    I wanted to send you a text, but I don't have your no. and I think we both don't use ping chat anymore.. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thank you em. Btw, your present is on its' way ;) And who would use Ping after iOS 5? :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received your present this morning! Thank you chi! I love it! (just like all the other things you make =]) And about iOS5, I know right, lol. iMessage is way better. :))

    ReplyDelete